At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is seeking a high-performing, collaborative, and enthusiastic corporate attorney to provide transactional and legal support to DailyPay’s fast-growing business. The attorney will report directly to DailyPay’s General Counsel and will work closely with various DailyPay departments, including legal, compliance, policy, finance, product, and sales.Responsibilities:
- Draft, negotiate, and review a broad range of commercial agreements and other transaction documents.
- Create and update DailyPay’s form templates and contracts.
- Draft, update, and maintain DailyPay’s written policies and procedures.
- Ensure that DailyPay’s policies and procedures are followed and that all transaction documentation complies with company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in the implementation of company-wide compliance training programs.
- Provide legal and regulatory advice to senior management and other company stakeholders.
- Work with the General Counsel on corporate governance matters.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate or finance department of a top law firm; in-house legal experience a plus.
- Juris Doctor degree from an ABA-accredited, nationally recognized top law school and admission to the New York bar.
- Extensive experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing complex corporate agreements.
- Superb interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Organized, methodical, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage a high volume of work.
- Ability to move fast and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a growing team.
- Possesses sound legal judgment, commercial awareness, and business acumen.
- Demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism, integrity, and ethical judgment.
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.