Associate, Regulatory Operations at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Regulatory Operations Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role you will report to our Head of Regulatory Solutions and work primarily as an operations lead across Flatiron Regulatory Affairs (RA).
In this role you will:
- Develop resources and tools to optimize team effectiveness and ensure all regulatory work is tracked and completed on time
- Implement operational processes that facilitate prioritization and strategic decision making for regulatory projects
- Establish strong relationships with stakeholders, senior management, and other critical colleagues across the company
- Coordinate internally with cross-functional teams supporting regulatory workstreams
- Create a document archiving system for the broader regulatory team
- Serve as a liaison between external consultants and internal teams in supporting novel or emerging workstreams
- Spearhead new or revamped processes to maximize efficiencies
- Support the operations of research collaboration projects
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders
The role will be crucial to cultivating collaboration across teams, integrating across the RA teams and developing solutions to foster a high-functioning organization.
Who You Are
You're a project manager with 2+ years experience in operations or regulatory operations, with deep experience working cross-functionally with senior stakeholders. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have strong project management skills and business process experience with the ability to keep projects and processes on track, maintain accountability and relationships with very senior internal and external stakeholders
- You are experienced at managing projects that require broad engagement and buy-in from across the company, varying in levels of complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams
- You have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- You are excited about working in an environment that requires constant adaptability and flexibility and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed.
- Problem solving mindset and demonstrated ability to deliver results; ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans.
- You are passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience in drug development, pharmaceutical industry, healthcare, medical research and/or oncology
- You have experience within a highly regulated environment (e.g. life science company, contract research organization [CRO], etc.) within drug development, pharmaceutical industry, healthcare, and/or research
- You have experience with project and document management tools such as Airtable, Trello, Google Docs and Egnyte.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.