Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a talented and business-oriented Attorney to join its growing Legal team. In this position, you will partner with our Enterprise and Partner sales teams in managing, negotiating and executing commercial transactions. This position is based in New York.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements – primarily SaaS subscription agreements – across our Enterprise and Partner (indirect) businesses
- Improving and maintaining our standard commercial agreements, contract negotiation playbooks and legal processes to help us scale globally
- Proactively working with internal clients to improve and scale all aspects of the sales contract negotiation process
- Conducting periodic employee trainings on all of the above
- 3-5 years corporate and/or commercial experience at a leading law firm, in-house, or a combination thereof
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills; prior experience with commercial agreements required, experience with SaaS, content distribution and general commercial agreements within the online media or technology industry strongly preferred
- Flexibility and eagerness to work hard in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player
- Law degree from an accredited U.S. law school and license to practice law
- Foreign language skills a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.