AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
We are looking for a results-oriented Content Compliance Assistant to join our global Legal team and be based in New York. The Legal team is a dynamic, external and internal-facing function which supports all aspects of the business across all offices, from Tokyo to San Francisco. You will have a broad range of work, ranging from:
- Review advisor profiles and project requirements for content projects
- Format, proofread, and screen written output (transcripts, summaries, memos, etc.) which may include redacting any customer identifiable information, and highlighting any compliance risks (including restricted information like material nonpublic information or confidential information).
- Work with advisors to resolve any compliance flags
- Document any instances where AlphaSights compliance guidelines are not adhered to.
- Complete due diligence review of each call and work with the CST team to ensure accurate data.
As a Content Compliance Assistant you will grow and develop in a high-growth commercial environment. We will provide you with autonomy and independence in your day-to-day work and give you the opportunity to be a self-starter. This is an ideal role for someone who’s keen to gain legal and operations experience while having direct access to the commercial and organizational workings of a dynamic, innovative global business. We are looking for a person who wants to join our high-performance team, have real impact and be part of AlphaSights’ growth story.
What We Look For
- Strong professional work experience as a Compliance Associate, Legal Assistant, Paralegal, or similar.
- Fantastic proofreading experience and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage time, remain highly organized, and swiftly execute within a fast-paced environment.
- Persistence, drive and a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completion.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.