Contract Manager at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
As a Contract Manager, you’ll work closely with the Finance and Sales/BD teams at White Ops. You’ll also collaborate and work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams in order to support commercial agreements including sales contracts, vendor contracts, non-disclosure agreements, and consulting contracts.
- End-to-end contract management:
- Sales Contracts: Negotiate Sales Agreements and Amendment terms including liaising with internal stakeholders as needed. Manage sales contract lifecycle from negotiation to close through renewals.
- Review and edit non-disclosure, data privacy, vendor, and consulting agreement terms
- Vendor management: provide insight internally on vendor management (ie. vendor management policies) and assist with organization and vendor audits when necessary
- Serve as first point of contact to internal departments to answer contract related questions and escalate as needed/appropriate. Become point person on various agreements including leases, employment issues, HR matters, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain annual certifications (and various ad hoc requests) with industry governing & compliance organizations including: TAG, IAB, SOC, MRC, DOC (Department of Commerce, responsible for the function of the Privacy Shield)
- Own and manage IP requests and Trademark/Patent deliverables/renewals with external IP firm. Maintain list of patents & trademarks.
- Manage internal SLA’s to ensure internal/external stakeholders are informed, while deliverables are completed on time
- Maintain library of form legal documents and add or revise as needed
- Sales Legal Ops: Enhance Legal sales training, sales process and overall revenue deliverables by creating more cohesion between sales and legal. Enhance current collateral & resources and serve as a liaison between Sales & Legal.
- Process Improvement: Key stakeholder in the contract management process; proactively suggest ongoing improvement and implement necessary updates to improve process, tools, systems.
- Data Privacy: Support data privacy, security, data protection initiatives and keep them organized as well as assist in implementation/training across company
- Possess a positive attitude that everything can be improved and the ambition to continuously improve the status quo
- Proven self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities, judgment, negotiation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with ability to manage a high-volume workload and communicate status/challenges internally
- Ability to focus on a project and effectively manage resources, timelines, and challenges while remaining calm and collaborative under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Law Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 2+ years of progressive responsibility with demonstrated results in contract management
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.