Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Paxos is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our vital legal team who will support the legal function. The Contracts Administrator will report directly to the Senior Manager of Legal Operations and will help with various cross-functional initiatives.
The Contracts Administrator will focus on managing various types of agreements and will serve a critical role in the legal department and cross-functional projects and processes. This role will engage proactively with the rest of the company, including the Operations, Compliance, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Business Development teams to advance the company’s mission. We’re moving into new and exciting areas, and we need you!
As a Contracts Administrator you’ll get to:
- Have an opportunity to manage contract management systems
- Be a key member of the Paxos legal team and work on cutting edge deals
- Manage various audit requests on behalf of the legal team
- Provide essential expertise in maintaining essential matrices for the company
- Assist with the management of the supervisory documents, token listing matrix, and legal memo tracker for the team.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- Experience managing contracts
- A proactive attitude and ability to work cross-functionally within the company
- An ability to engage constructively with external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- A team player
You might also have:
- Experience reviewing contracts
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment (start-up experience is a bonus!)
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Paralegal certification
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.