Riskified is in hyper-growth and hiring a Contracts Manager to help us keep up with the demand for our industry-leading fraud-prevention solution. As the second-ever member of Riskified’s NY Legal team, you will partner with our international Sales, Marketing, People Operations, and Finance teams to manage all aspects of the contract lifecycle and ensure that all required approvals are obtained prior to submittal of contracts for execution. Our ideal candidate is excited about fraud prevention, loves redlining, and has considerable experience providing end-to-end contract support for commercial transactions. You will review and negotiate a wide variety of contracts and therefore must be comfortable interpreting issues from both business and legal perspectives, finding creative solutions that benefit Riskified, and leading conversations with external stakeholders to expedite transaction close.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 250 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- Bachelor's degree is required; paralegal or pre-law training or other related professional degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in technology licensing and commercial transactions, in-house experience strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of applicable commercial business/legal principles and ability to work on diverse contractual issues simultaneously from inception to completion
- Knowledge of Data Security & Data Privacy terms