Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Together, we can help customers eliminate manual data work and focus on the valuable, cerebral work they enjoy! Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
We are looking for a paralegal to join our growing Legal team! The Contract Administrator/Paralegal will draft, negotiate and administer contracts, including interacting with and assisting the Sales and Solutions Teams and others.
What you'll be doing
- Review, draft, negotiate and administer agreements, primarily related to Ocrolus’s Sales function.
- Work closely with the Compliance and Finance teams.
- Maintain high level of understanding of the company’s internal organization, services and sector.
- Use Salesforce and other databases to keep current and archived agreements organized and accessible.
- Maintain the Legal team's files and procedures.
Who we are looking for
- At least three years of work experience as a paralegal and/or contracts administrator, working as part of a team to execute transactions
- At least two years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements
- At least two years of experience working in sales or with salespeople
- Bachelor’s degree with a solid academic record, or Associate’s degree in Paralegal studies or a related field with a very good record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, across organizational and geographic boundaries, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts and collaborate with other teams throughout the entire contracting process.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and collaborate.
- Proficiency with Google Workplace (formerly G Suite), Salesforce and Slack (or similar)
- Ability to work independently and with proficient time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong independent/critical/analytical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and gym reimbursement for physical well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!