Corporate Paralegal at Smartly.io
Are you interested in being part of an international legal team in a high-growth company? Well look no further! Smartly.io has a great opportunity for a sharp, humble and agile person to join our legal team as our Corporate Paralegal. The role will be based in New York and report to our Chief Legal Officer.As a Corporate Paralegal at Smartly.io you will…
- Support, draft and manage annual global corporate regulatory filings and requirements
- Create and distribute annual reports
- Draft, file and manage various business entity documents for global entity management
- Manage the global entity compliance and company secretarial calendar
- Create/Draft organizational documents, including articles of incorporation or dissolution, stock certificates and merger agreements
- Draft and update legal contracts, correspondence and other documents
- Be responsible for reviewing, tracking, and monitoring legislation that impacts the company’s products and/or processes
- Assist in implementing changes to contracts to comply with legislation/regulations
- Assist with KYC processes, responses and compliance
- Assist with ethics and compliance programs
- Manage and support due diligence projects
- Manage Trademark and IP portfolio
- 6+ years multinational experience ( both law firm and in-house)
- Paralegal certification preferred; Bachelors required
- Superb attention to detail, as well as organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using virtual data rooms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]