Corporate & Product Counsel at Sisense
Corporate & Product Counsel
DRIVE COMMERCIAL AND PRIVACY BEST PRACTICES IN A HIGH GROWTH SaaS ORGANIZATION
As part of our growing Legal team, you will play a key role in accelerating the growth of the Sisense business by partnering closely with our internal teams and providing strategic and legal advice to clients on commercial agreements, compliance, privacy and product development and other general corporate matters. You will be working closely with Sales, Product, Security, Marketing, and People Teams.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR LEGAL TEAM:
We’re a high-performing and agile team, committed to creating a positive work environment where you are enabled to do your best work and help Sisense’s success as the leading analytics platform for builders of complex data. In this role, you will be the frontline attorney negotiating SaaS and other commercial agreements worldwide. You will also be the subject matter expert on product development. You will assist in driving operational efficiencies and best practices. You will partner closely with the General Counsel and the rest of the legal team. You will have the opportunity to grow your professional skills by navigating complex legal challenges at a high-growth technology company.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense offering and what each team within the company does
- You will bring your subject matter expertise and begin to establish yourself as a key contact across the company
- You will be collaborating closely with others in Legal to provide holistic advice to our internal business clients and driving cross-functional resolution of issues
- You will begin reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements, including software licenses, SaaS, partnerships, professional services, consulting, marketing and vendor agreements
- You will be providing strategic and legal advice on various corporate matters and product development
- You will be responsible for contributing to departmental projects driving operational efficiencies and best practices
- You will begin expanding your portfolio and geographic coverage based on your interests and the needs of the Legal team
- You will be leading negotiations on deals and partnerships of strategic importance
- You will be taking a leadership role on various legal projects and company wide initiatives
- You will be driving process improvements to help scale legal resources for Sisense’s business
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a JD or equivalent degree from a top tier law school and have passed the bar in the U.S. or a qualified attorney in the UK.
- You have at least 3 years of experience practicing at a top law firm.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You’ve demonstrated intellectual curiosity and willingness to grow as a person and professional by seeking out new challenges
- You’ve developed great partnerships with client leadership and are viewed as a trusted legal advisor and business partner.
- You’ve mastered complex commercial contract negotiations and are comfortable with smart risk taking.
- You are able to work autonomously, but are able to work well with others.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips, working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.