Director of Product Marketing - Supply Chain Solutions at Celonis
At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Execution Management System, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time.
As a Director of Product Marketing, you will have the opportunity to help define, own, and drive the go-to-market positioning and product placement for the Celonis Platform and Applications. You will be an integral part of the high-energy Product Marketing team, helping to globally scale one of the fastest-growing software companies. You will lead the positioning efforts for your specific product area. In this role, you will be a key link between Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, Development, and Executives.
- Master the market for your product area through sales engagement, market research and competitive intelligence. Develop perfect empathy for buyers and influencers, know how they buy and their buying criteria. Know their pain points and value drivers.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution and can be scaled globally. Collaborate with PR, social, and demand generation to ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand across all outlets.
- Develop a differentiating demo of your solution, working with Sales Engineering, Product Management, and Development.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to define go-to-market approach and drive execution in collaboration with the entire organization. Work closely with the Demand Generation team to develop campaigns that drive pipeline.
- Collaborate with the product management team to launch new products. Be the expert in how your product best represents the capabilities of the Celonis platform.
- Know your products’ competition and coach customer-facing teams on how to outmaneuver them.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing team to develop content to drive demand in the market (Solution briefs, white papers, PowerPoint, blogs, contributed articles, etc.),
- Enable customer-facing teams with solution field kits (pitch decks, objection handling, demos, competitive battlecards, etc..) to accelerate the sales of your solution.
- Be a thought leader for your specific solution, participating in events, social media, press, and industry analyst engagements.
- ...have 3-10 years of enterprise software product marketing experience positioning products to Supply Chain leaders in large enterprises.
- ...have a BA/BS degree; MBA is a plus
- ...have strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- ...have Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer stories, and competitive advantage
- ...are agile and team-oriented with the ability to give and receive feedback, change tact, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal
- ...have a bias towards action and delivering measurable results with a consistent track record of successful projects
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.