An excellent opportunity for a general practice attorney to join a Financial-Technology firm to assist with a variety of legal matters globally. This position is based in New York and will report to the General Counsel.
In-House Attorney Responsibilities
- Assist General Counsel in reviewing, amending, and finalizing agreements and other documents with clients.
- Update agreement templates, and ensure updated templates are made available internally and to external clients.
- Handle employee-related matters.
- Write business correspondence and perform general administrative tasks as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the General Counsel.
In-House Attorney Requirements
- Bachelor’s & Juris Doctorate Degrees required
- NY Bar membership
- 1 to 2 years of experience post legal education: assisting in contract negotiation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate effectively and professionally with staff, management, clients, etc.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, be very detail oriented and have strong organization and time management skills