Junior Attorney at DailyPay, Inc.
DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
DailyPay is looking for an organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented junior attorney with experience with MSA’s, NDAs, and strong legal research and writing skills. You will report directly to the Head of Legal & Compliance and work closely with sales, our CFO, and all other internal departments.
- Review and negotiate NDAs, sales agreements, service orders, and SAAS agreements
- Conduct legal research and writing
- Assist Head of Legal & Compliance with creation of internal policies and procedures
- Collaborate closely with internal sales team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a law-firm or in-house setting
- Direct experience in the redlining process
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, operate independently, and work cross-functionally
- Strong time management skills
- Strong project management skills