Manager of Legal Operations & Paralegal at Ro
What You'll Do:
- Manage and maintain corporate and regulatory filings. Work cross functionally with the Legal Team and the Finance Team to file, manage, and maintain all corporate filings. Support pharmacy and provider licensing as needed.
- Contract management. Identify the best contract management tool for Ro, implement the new tool, and train cross-functional teams on how to use it. Manage contracts and the contracts management system on an ongoing basis post-implementation. Assist in contract execution by ensuring all contracts are sent for signature via DocuSign.
- Vendor onboarding and management. Refine existing new vendor onboarding process. Manage vendor onboarding process for the Legal Team on an ongoing basis.
- Legal team spend analysis. Partner with finance to complete review and audit of legal invoices. Develop process for managing and predicting monthly outside counsel spend.
- Insurance maintenance. Work with our insurance broker to complete insurance applications and obtain COIs as needed.
- Process improvement. Proactively assess how the Legal Team can function more efficiently internally and cross-functionally. Implement process improvements to increase efficiency. Continually iterate and improve over time.
- Knowledge management. Ensure that Legal Team knowledge is stored in a centralized place and documented. Create the Legal Team’s folder system, naming conventions, and knowledge management processes.
- Other administrative support. Support the Legal Team on other projects and initiatives as needed, including transaction and due diligence support.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- You are a paralegal with 5+ years of relevant in-house and/or law firm experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- You are detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- You can seamlessly manage many projects simultaneously
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and time management and problem-solving skills, including the ability to think quickly and be resourceful
- You have an understanding of budgeting and basic principles of financial management
- You have experience supporting litigation and compliance efforts
- You are proactive and you enjoy the challenge of recognizing needs, solving problems, anticipating issues and developing solutions
- You have a strong sense of ownership and exceptional follow through skills
- You have experience implementing and managing legal technology solutions
- You are comfortable facing new challenges and changes in direction
- Experience working in the healthcare
- Experience in-house at a technology or emerging growth company
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave