Paralegal, Contracts Manager at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a detail-oriented, highly-motivated individual with 3+ years of contract management experience to join our growing legal team. The person in this role will be responsible for the administration of a high volume of day-to-day contracts for Peloton’s growing legal team, and will assist with the negotiation of confidentiality agreements and purchase orders.
- Partner with attorneys to streamline the contract preparation, approval and maintenance process within Peloton’s digital contracting platform
- Help prepare redlines, and draft and negotiate basic legal documents such as confidentiality agreements, release forms, and purchase orders
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding the status of outstanding and executed contracts; provide guidance on contract processes, status updates and internal policies, offering creative solutions where appropriate
- Be primarily responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and tracking of contract requests to facilitate assignment within the Peloton legal team in furtherance of both legal team administration and internal client satisfaction
- Be primarily responsible for record-keeping systems and manage deadline and compliance calendars for the commercial operations legal team
- File, store, and serve as the custodian for all fully-executed agreements
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with the Legal, Operations, Product, Finance, and senior business teams to drive efficiencies
QUALIFICATIONS AND GENERAL SKILLS:
- 3+ years’ experience as an in-house paralegal, with a focus on contract administration
- Bachelor’s degree required, and completion of ABA-approved paralegal program a plus
- Demonstrated experience in contract review, drafting and management
- Experience developing workflow strategies for legal teams with high contract volume
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Superior project management and organizational skills, with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Word processing and document management capabilities, including Microsoft Office document comparison, document management systems and communication and collaboration applications
- Familiarity with DocuSign, Ironclad, and other contract management and legal department management tools is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Google and/or Office Suite
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.