Paralegal at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is seeking a motivated Paralegal to join our legal team. We’re looking for a driven self-starter with flawless communication skills, impeccable organization, and an appetite for making things happen.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate and facilitate contract pipeline and workflow
- Collaborate with business partners across the organization across a myriad of projects
- Track master contracts, expiration and renewals
- Organize CLEAR’s online files and administer related contracts management systems, including uploading and organizing signed contracts, tagging contracts with appropriate data identifiers, calendaring compliance related tasks and identifying contract management process improvements
- Manage equity award program including preparing and administering documentation for signature and working with the finance department to oversee and manage the company’s equity management platform.
- Work with attorneys to customize and manage CMS for agreements and other attorney work product
- Prepare and file organization/formation documents for new company subsidiaries and manage compliance with state annual reporting requirements.
- Serve as point of contact for clients, both internal and external in regard to legal department matters.
- Prepare standard agreements, maintain agreement templates and manage contract signature process
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of paralegal experience in either big firm or sophisticated in-house legal departments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with contract/information management systems a plus.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills