Regional Public Affairs Analyst at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Clear is currently seeking a Regional Public Affairs Analyst to support CLEAR’s growing team. The Coordinator may be based out of DC, New York, or Chicago and will report to the Senior Director of Regional Public Affairs based in Chicago.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the public affairs team to develop and execute creative public affairs and communications strategies, narratives and plans that align with CLEAR's goals and best utilizes our assets and resources
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the regional public affairs team, including managing consultants, tracking stakeholder outreach and compiling necessary reports and filings
- Develop a variety of communications materials such as messaging, talking points, FAQs, press releases, op-eds, reports, memos, and presentations
- Monitor emerging news and public policy issues in select markets and brief the public affairs team on relevant developments as needed
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in a political campaign, government role or fast-paced corporate or agency environment
- Knowledgeable of the policymaking process
- A strong self-starter who is eager to make their mark in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent organization, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience working across multiple levels, teams, and regions
- Experience with a wide range of communication channels including digital, broadcast, radio, and print
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree