Sales Legal Counsel
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation Software? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce, while leveraging the most widely used RPA platform in the world today. If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk!
Born in Romania, with Global US Headquarters in New York City, UiPath is at the forefront of changing the future of work through Robotic Process Automation Software. With the global goal of “a Robot for Every Human” we are enabling companies, to reduce repetitive, mundane tasks and free people to do more strategic work. Today, we are a global company operating currently in over 38 countries, and are experiencing hypergrowth. Our fantastic culture anchors on the values of being humble, bold, fast and immersed, in everything we do.
About the role:
The successful candidate will work closely with our Sales team and will be responsible for all aspects of the commercial contract process, including drafting, reviewing, revising, and negotiating Enterprise-level software licenses.
We need someone with excellent communication, team-building skills, business judgment, and the ability to determine legal risks, ensuring they are properly addressed in our contracts.
- Review, draft, and negotiate terms in license agreements with our customers;
- Update and maintain non-disclosure, license agreements, security documentation, and other standard form agreements;
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, Operations and Product Development in connection with driving sales negotiations;
- Engage with UiPath teams across the world to ensure the consistent approach in negotiating license agreements, data security requirements and general contractual compliance;
- Support of other legal team members on customer contracts, training sessions, and related projects;
- Assist with other legal matters in accordance with the mandate received from the General Counsel;
A qualified candidate for the position will have:
- Law degree;
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm or in-house Legal Department on contracting and Intellectual Property licensing matters;
- Experience in an international environment;
- Experience in collaborating with global teams / multinational teams is considered an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Additional foreign language is a plus.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Healthcare, 401k, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses. If you have read this far, we must talk!
"At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes."