Peloton is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Corporate Paralegal to join our growing corporate legal team. You will partner with in-house corporate attorneys on a broad range of matters relating to public company processes, securities law compliance, corporate transactions, and general corporate projects, and create legal processes and efficiencies. You will have the opportunity, and will be required, to work with Peloton’s senior management and key business partners.
- Assist the corporate and securities team with on-going public company matters, including proxy statement, annual meeting, annual and quarterly filings, Form 8-Ks, director and officer questionnaires, related party transactions and corporate compliance calendars
- Track insider trading policy pre-clearance and 10b5-1 plan activity as well as reports of beneficial ownership for officers and directors on Forms 3, 4 and 5
- Assist with the preparation of appropriate draft documents, including agendas, corporate resolutions and meeting minutes for board of director and committee meetings
- Support Peloton attorneys in corporate transactions and assist with due diligence efforts and follow-on compliance as needed
- Serve as custodian of corporate records and support the maintenance of subsidiary entity activity, jurisdictional qualifications to do business, and related entity and corporate governance items
- Maintain working knowledge of SEC and Nasdaq governance requirements
- Research and analyze corporate governance items and track industry precedent and emerging trends
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with the Legal, Finance, and senior business teams to drive efficiencies
- 7+ years of paralegal experience focusing on public company governance and securities law compliance matters at in-house legal department and/or law firm
- Bachelor’s degree required; completion of ABA-approved paralegal program a plus
- Superior project management and organizational skills, with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Enjoy working in a rapidly changing, disruptive business
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.