Peloton is looking for a driven, dynamic attorney with 6+ years’ experience in technology transactions to support Peloton’s business-to-business (B2B) partnerships and revenue operations team. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a thorough understanding of Peloton’s multifaceted business, including its suppliers, partners, members, and competitors, in order to support the achievement of our business objectives.
- Develop, manage and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts to promote Peloton’s products, services and growth initiatives
- Provide guidance to commercial sales and strategic revenue teams on issues related to the development of commercial products by Peloton for its key strategic enterprise relationships
- Demonstrate a keen ability to issue-spot sensitive legal and business concerns, including a strong sense of when to escalate (and not escalate) such matters to internal partners
- Work closely and cross-functionally with internal clients to support their objectives and advise on legal risks and opportunities related to product development
- 6+ years’ experience at a top law firm or in-house practice with a focus on technology transactions. Early product development and warranty experience is a plus.
- Experience in data privacy and security matters and their impact on B2B business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to advise on business-related legal issues
- Team-oriented consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges, and designing “win-win” solutions across a rapidly changing organization
- Must be able to work independently and remotely with Peloton team members throughout the U.S. and globally
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Superb organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Member in good standing of the NY or comparable State Bar
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.