Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
Prove is looking for a Senior Counsel to add to our busy team. The ideal candidate should have 5-10 years of information technology experience as a transactional and product counsel at a tech company, and be well versed in intellectual property and global privacy. Knowledge of open source licensing and export control a plus.
What You Are Accountable For
- Negotiate commercial technology and other contracts.
- Conducting products and marketing reviews.
- Preparing IP, privacy, and other policies, as requested.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- Licensed attorney in New York, Colorado or California, or ability to obtain in-house corporate counsel registration.
- 5-10 years experience in technology transactions in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Experience in Intellectual property and data privacy
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description