We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to implement and maintain Procore’s Legal technology. This includes design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, and support. This position will partner with the Legal Operations function within Procore’s Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance department to drive improvement, optimization, and new capabilities to ensure systems are functioning, integrated, efficiently deployed, and aligned with the overall Procore technical architecture.
As a successful Senior Business Systems Analyst, you’ll facilitate system upgrades, communicate system stability and improvements and maintain updated documentation. In addition, you’ll manage and monitor integrations between systems and be part of larger corporate integration initiatives. If you’re a team player who exhibits a strong work ethic and drive to work in a fast-paced, growing environment—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to our Director, Business Systems and can be based remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Work with business stakeholders for project intake and prioritization, as well as set requirements analysis for projects
- Drive the development of a systems roadmap that will drive scalability, business optimization, and zero-touch processes
- Implement process and feature improvements to increase productivity, drive efficiencies, automate processes, and increase reliability
- Perform administrative functions to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes) that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies
- Develop and provide reporting from systems when requested, train others on building reports and dashboards
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and training, advising on best practices and providing tips on system usage, and ensuring integrations between systems are working appropriately
- Communicate, log, and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Partner with IT to administer licensing & permissions and maintain security matrix of roles & permissions, as well as with cross-functional teams within the Enterprise Business Systems org and other key areas of IT to deliver highly secure, integrated, and scalable solutions
- Maintain the JIRA scrum board for Legal Technology
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 5+ years experience in solution evaluation, configuration, implementation, integration, and administration of various Legal Technology applications, ideally including:
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tools and associated integrations with Salesforce CRM and CPQ
- No/low code workflow/business process orchestration tools
- Entity / Subsidiary Management tools
- Legal intake optimization and project management
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication, as well as with use cases, data dictionaries, process and data mapping and class diagrams
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Ability to interact with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and skill sets and work well with all levels of management, but also able to work independently to resolve issues
- Experience building and analyzing Tableau and Salesforce dashboards is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality able to work across all levels in an organization
- Ability to comfortably and successfully navigate ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Proven ability to manage multiple, often competing project workloads and activities between longer-term strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations
If you'd like stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.