Sr. Corporate Paralegal at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
We are hiring Senior Corporate Paralegal to support our organization. The ideal candidate possesses (1) the ability to work efficiently and independently with little or no supervision, (2) a strong sense of ownership and pride in their work product, with careful attention to details, (3) excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently, (4) the motivation to learn new skills while continuously improve existing processes, and (5) a sense of awareness and ability to establish positive working relationships with internal clients and external vendors. A successful candidate will be expected to provide pragmatic, creative, collaborative and solution-oriented support throughout the company; will have a strong business sense and have experience working as a self-starter in an environment that is fast-paced, business and results-oriented and team focused.
- Oversee and maintain global subsidiaries, including maintaining database, corporate records and filing calendar, completing domestic and international periodic filings, conducting subsidiary board meetings, managing corporate reorganization projects, and facilitating changes in organizational documents and subsidiary D&O slates (including notary and apostille requirements).
- Assist with Board of Directors meetings and record keeping, including maintaining the minute book, preparation of meeting materials, and implementing and managing a board portal.
- Support M&A transactions, including post-closing filings and changes in D&O slates and other subsidiary integration matters.
- Handle special projects as requested
- BS/BA and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Paralegal
- Law firm and/or in-house public company experience required, including significant work in corporate & securities practice or corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with executives
- Attitude that no project is too big or too small
- Comfort working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working with people and forging strong relationships
- Strong experience creating and scaling processes and policies for a rapidly growing company
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.