Trade Compliance Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Trade Compliance Analyst to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this role you will be supporting the Manager, Trade Compliance with all import and export compliance activities including those related to the continuous improvement of Peloton’s overall global trade compliance strategy.
The ideal candidate is a licensed US customs broker with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role at an US Importer.
- Support the further development of Peloton’s global trade compliance program.
- Responsible for record-keeping in accordance with global customs agencies mandates.
- Thorough understanding of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States.
- Development of tariff classifications for various Peloton products into all markets.
- Maintaining the Peloton Master SKU database for import classifications into all markets.
- Monitor and provide guidance to Peloton’s global customs brokers.
- Address daily shipment inquiries and resolve import delays.
- Experience in performing import and export audits.
- Assist in responding to Customs agencies requests.
- Maintain internal reporting to verify brokers compliance.
- Experience using ACE for import reporting.
- Knowledge of Canadian, UK and EU VAT, import duties are a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of Antidumping and Countervailing duty process.
- Knowledge of duty drawback programs, bonded warehouse and FTZ’s.
- Knowledge of U.S. export compliance (BIS, OFAC, etc.).
- Assist in the development of import/export and customs broker KPI reports.
- Assist in the development of SOP’s, work instructions and manuals.
- Partner with internal / external stakeholders and suppliers to develop compliance solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms.
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. Customs rules of origin.
- Licensed US customs broker
- Minimum experience of 2 years with an importer
- Must have a collaborative, team mentality
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Skillful use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet
- Overall passion for Compliance, Supply Chain and Transportation
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.