ABM Manager at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an account-based marketing (ABM) manager, you will own a cross-channel strategy for a list of high-priority target accounts. Building on your skills in traditional demand generation, this role will require focus to drive impact. This role involves working cross functionally both within marketing and also across our broader go-to-market teams.
- Own the execution of our ABM strategy for a specific vertical or set of verticals
- Work closely with GTM teams to build targeted campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally across marketing channels (e.g. email, paid media, etc.)
- Leverage specific ABM technology to drive results (e.g. Demandbase, Uberflip, Sigstr)
- Help guide Sales Development org with proper messaging
- 3-5 years in Demand Gen for B2B SaaS, ideally at least 1 in ABM
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo, bonus for ABM tech like Demandbase, Uberflip, Sigstr
- Experience with vendor oversight
- Detail focused, strong cross-functional project management skills
- Analytics-driven, experience with campaign assessment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment