Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is looking for an innovative Account-Based Marketing Manager to join our growing ABM team. In this role you will develop, execute and optimize ABM programs in collaboration with business development, sales, product SMEs and others in marketing that drive awareness and engagement and generate pipeline and bookings within key accounts.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven B2B marketer with a proven track record in building and managing highly targeted marketing programs and is adept at regularly analyzing program effectiveness to find ways to optimize program outcomes.What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with Sales and BD teams and develop targeted programs that drive demand in key accounts to engage champions, decision makers, and other account stakeholders
- Own program execution including strategic planning, goal setting, budget, list management, follow up and reporting
- Gather intelligence on target accounts, including account profiles, relevant business needs and new contacts, and use information to prioritize and design ABM campaigns
- Partner with product marketing and content teams to create targeted messaging and content that engages accounts based on account intel, vertical, relevant use cases and personas
- Deploy an integrated multi-channel programs approach that includes both on- and offline activities such as email, direct mail, display, account-based advertising, social, and virtual or in-person events
- Provide sales training, tools and support including the creation of BDR email copy and scripts in support of campaigns; educate the team on ABM best practices
- Track and analyze results to show program effectiveness and continually refine for optimal ROI
- 5+ years managing enterprise B2B marketing programs, with a focus on ABM strategies
- Ability to lead with a digital first mindset and leverage data-driven digital marketing technologies in demand creation
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with sales
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools, processes, and execution of workflows in order to define, track, and report KPIs for ABM activities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.