Account Coordinator - Digital Marketing at NextGuest
NextGuest Digital is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing, technology and consulting firm working with leading hotel brands and hotel companies throughout the world. We have built an excellent team of top industry professionals and enjoy a fun and friendly work environment. Our services include full-service digital marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, online media and re-targeting, smart data marketing and programmatic advertising, research and analysis, as well as website design and digital technology application development.
NextGuest Digital is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a high energy Account Coordinator to its office in NYC. Account Coordinators and Account Managers work side-by-side to provide a high level of service to NextGuest Digital clients with the goal of delivering superior customer service, analysis and recommendations to provide a clear Book Direct strategy. The position offers ample opportunity for growth within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with Account Managers on behalf of NextGuest Digital clients, including all aspects of digital marketing, project and client management services
- Support digital marketing budget planning and management for ongoing campaigns such as paid search marketing, email marketing, online media campaign management, multi-channel marketing campaigns, etc.
- Draft monthly Digital Marketing Reports to clearly relay Key Performance Indicators, analysis and recommendations.
- Own smaller production projects from start to finish.
- Schedule client meetings, send call agenda beforehand and wrap up notes to lead Account Manage after the call.
- Support ad hoc tasks or requests from Account Leads.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree a plus. Hospitality/Travel or Marketing/Advertising degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in client services in a marketing role. Experience in hotel marketing and/or digital Marketing/Online Advertising/Digital Marketing Agency preferred
- Knowledge of hospitality and travel industry and technology/marketing solutions preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel and Internet research
- Experience making presentations in front of groups
- Diligent work habits and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Self-motivated, creative, confident and energetic personality
Benefits and Perks
- Growth Opportunities
- Quarterly Company Parties
- Monthly Team Lunches
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Full stocked kitchen
- Referral Bonuses
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Casual Dress Code
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits + PTO + Medical/Dental + 401K/SIMPLE IRA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.