Account Director E-Mail Acquisition at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is looking for an experienced email acquisition expert to join our team in New York. The Account Director will work cross functionally to grow Fluent’s email-based revenue stream with both new and existing clients. This is a client-facing, strategy driving role that heavily focuses on analytics, relationships and results.
- Creates innovative strategies that can be applied to multiple accounts simultaneously to drive both value to Fluent and our Clients.
- Develops relationships with C-level stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Responsible for proactive client review and planning, including preparation and presentation of QBRs and account plans for Fortune 500 clients.
- Identifies opportunities to scale campaigns and monetize unsold inventory.
- Collaborates closely with Sales to coordinate a go-to-market strategy and identify opportunities.
- Brings thought leadership and suggestions to Marketing to elevate our collateral.
- Builds and leads a high-performance team empowered to autonomously maximize their respective books.
- Exhibits strong cross team collaboration/solution mapping and sets initiatives to support broader business vision and strategy.
- Organization & Planning: Plan, organize, schedule and budget in an efficient productive manner. Focuses and aligns the team on key priorities.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that all work presented is accurate and details are not missed.
- Persistence: Demonstrates a tenacity and willingness to go the distance to achieve results.
- Communication: Articulately speaks and writes to drive clear communication.
- Persuasion: Able to influence, engage and motivate others to pursue an aligned course of action
- Employee Development: Coaches people to drive performance and prepare them for future roles.
- Solution Focused: Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- 3-5 years of agency, CRM, or email Marketing experience
- Experience managing enterprise accounts
- Experience working with C-Suite and Executive levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.