Acquisition Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Canada at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented CRM/Lifecycle Manager to join its acquisition marketing team, located in NYC. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, you will be responsible for optimizing prospect & lead nurturing campaigns across email, social/digital, display, & addressable offline channels to improve campaign conversion & performance for our Canada business.
You will have the opportunity to own the acquisition lifecycle marketing roadmap for Canada and work globally with the US and UK teams.
- Partner with Senior Manager to develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes path to purchase journey and widens prospecting pool for our Canada business
- Plan and implement omni-channel nurture campaigns that engage and drive users down the purchase funnel (channel orchestration)
- Craft high-conversion email campaigns for seasonal flighting
- Partner with various teams such as paid media and Revenue Analytics to develop holistic journeys that optimize to email capture and conversion rate
- Own and execute campaigns across multiple channels (email, retargeting display ads, direct mail, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences & leads in each stage of the funnel.
- Partner with product, creative, & media teams to continuously iterate & and test new lead capture campaigns & landing page concepts.
- Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for each audience & lead segment across email, retargeting ads, landing pages, etc.
- Partner with retail teams to drive omni-channel lead performance (capture and conversion rate)
- Support CA Country Manager, providing analysis and reporting for Country performance
Reporting and Analytics
- Maintain KPIs dashboard around list management (# leads in each stage, lead capture rate, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads, conversion rates between each step of the funnel, lead contribution to business etc.)
- Maintain and create operational performance reports by funnel stage & conversion touchpoints across website/landing page visits, email open/clicks, calls/chats, store visits, etc.
- Define Canada customer journey and lifecycle stages
- Required: 3-5 years of direct lifecycle marketing experience
- Experience presenting data and findings
- Proven experience with pulling email,sales data and trend analysis
- SQL experience a plus
- Proven experience working in Eloqua, SalesForce or other marketing automation platforms
- Customer Journey mapping a plus
- Understanding of CRM or user level schema for use in segmentation and targeting
- Proven experience coding in HTML, CSS
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.