Acquisition Manager, SEM & Mobile at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Acquisition Manager for SEM & Mobile to join our Marketing team in our NYC Headquarters. This role would be responsible for diving deep into our paid search and mobile campaigns to optimize for growth and efficiencies. With hands-on experience in direct response media, you would be leading and executing on a channel strategy to ensure we meet our goals. We are looking for someone who identifies as a numbers person and cares about using data to drive optimization and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Develop and own SEM/Mobile strategy and execution, managing channels to drive efficient subscriber acquisition
- Actively in platforms, managing campaigns including - campaign creation, budgeting, optimization, measurement, reporting, and experimentation
- Manage and execute testing roadmap with the goal of efficiently scaling the programs with key experiments in creative, landing pages or ASO, ad copy, position & bids
- Familiarity with different attribution methodologies and different measurement approaches (e.g. LTV, ROAS)
- Collaborate with other channel managers to ensure we are efficiently converting the demand generated by upper funnel marketing channels and supporting omni-channel campaigns
- Perform ahrefs to conduct competitive analysis and ensure we’re capitalizing on high search traffic categories
- Identify, vet and test new and emerging partner and channels to expand reach and increase efficiencies
- Forecast budgets based on seasonal/promotional trends and manage pacing in tandem with performance, reconciling any discrepancies as needed.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Apple Search Ads, Google Play Store, and web analytics tools not limited to GA and Mixpanel
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or other communications focus preferred
- 3-5 years experience in SEM (and preferably mobile)
- Able to draw recommendations and next steps from data analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite experience, especially Excel
- Google Ads Certified
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.