Acquisition Marketer at Kangaroo
Who You Are:
A strategic, analytical go-getter looking for a growing startup vibe, with the adaptability, self-management and teamwork skills to thrive. You are motivated by beating your own goals and want to own the growth of a customer base.
Who We Are:
Kangaroo is disrupting the dinosaur-era home security industry by designing security for all. Our products and plans are revolutionarily affordable, easy to use and flexible. We work out of a fun, friendly and casual office near NYC’s Union Square.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Driving app downloads and customer conversions via online and direct mail tactics.
- Optimizing campaigns and testing new creative, messaging, and audiences to increase conversion of customers.
- Implement and maintain analytics dashboards to monitor performance across ad networks.
- Work with design team to develop new creatives, landing pages, and product designs, based on sound insight from prior performance and testing.
- 3+ years of acquisition experience, particularly with app-based products.
- Fluent in AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with direct mail campaigns.
- Possess a deep understanding of on-page and technical SEO ranking factors; including best practices for external and internal linking, crawlability, keyword density and ranking factors for mobile and desktop.