Acquisition Marketing Analyst at Yieldstreet
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:02 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
YieldStreet is disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $178m in financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join a booming startup that is changing the investment industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us!
About the Role
YieldStreet is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Analyst to help scale customer acquisition. As an Acquisition Marketing Analyst you will love marketing, psychology, testing, and turning data analysis into actionable insights and adjustments. You will be responsible for hitting company acquisition goals through creating, managing, and executing highly targeted digital media campaigns across multiple ad platforms and ad types. If you are a creative professional able to think outside the box and take initiative to solve problems, while constantly searching for ideas to improve performance, apply below.
What you will do
- Actively manage, test, and optimize ad platforms, campaigns, spend/budgets, bids, targeting methods, ad types, ad copy, ad images/videos, landing pages, and settings
- Identify and develop strategies and tactics to reduce paid traffic acquisition costs while scaling volume
- Pull, monitor, and analyze data to optimize ads and campaigns, identify trends, and drive business growth
- Partner with our Digital Marketing Manager to work on a variety of advertising formats including: Paid search, social, display, native, video, etc
- Brainstorming concepts, writing ad copy, writing articles, and identifying images and videos to use for performance marketing
- Manage ad platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain, Quora, Yahoo/Verizon media, Bing ads, etc
- Manage and interact with third party reps and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Psychology or Communications
- 2-4 years experience with Paid Traffic or Social Media Marketing
- Demonstrated track record of performance marketing in financial industries or to high net worth individuals
- Digital marketing certifications a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and office experience
- SEO Experience a plus
- Optimizely or Conversion Rate Optimization experience a plus
- Mobile App Marketing experience a plus
- Copywriting experience a plus
What Makes You Successful
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help YieldStreet grow and improve regularly
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to
- Bring a focus of YieldStreet’s vision to your day to day tasks
- Bet on your strengths; allow these skills to be absorbed by leaders on your team to make an impact
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions
- Ask questions. At YieldStreet we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions
- Focus on team collaboration and communication
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites in our work hard/play hard culture. We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
*** Please, no solicitors or recruiters. We're saving our dollars to pay the right candidate!
Read Full Job Description