About the role...
Policygenius is looking for an energetic and talented Acquisition Marketing Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Director of Acquisition Marketing, this role will be responsible for working to support our growth with strategic, analytical and execution-oriented work to prospect new channels, engage in testing, and collaborate with others on our growth marketing team.
Primary responsibilities of the Acquisition Marketing Manager will include developing and executing acquisition plans, managing campaigns, engaging in various types of testing, and analyzing performance. This candidate should be proficient with constructing AB tests and with using Tableau & excel in order to identify insights to drive optimization and improve performance.
In this role, you will…
- Support online and offline channel acquisition complementing the work done by the product marketing, retention marketing, business development and content teams
- Develop, execute, monitor and manage multiple acquisition channels including test plans, creative development, vendor management, and campaign analysis
- Analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e., A/B and multivariate tests) to gain insights and evaluate refinements and optimizations
- Partner with the analytics and product teams to build and implement systems and processes to effectively track and measure key growth KPIs
- Maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our funnel, by channel, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product and marketing innovation
- Source and manage external vendor relationships where required for our growth goals
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 5+ years digital marketing experience managing campaigns across multiple channels
- You have a strong analytical toolkit and experience with excel and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- You have an in-depth understanding of current technologies/vendors and opinions on what to use to achieve targets
- You are an excellent problem-solver with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights – you believe everything can and should be measured and evaluated for impact and scaling potential
- You display both creative and experimental chops - you want to be on the forefront of pioneering acquisition ideas that others will write about
- You have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- You have exceptional communication skills, the ability to collaborate with and present to company leadership, and a track record of working seamlessly with cross-functional teams
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!