Acquisition Marketing, Paid Social Channel Manager
About the Company
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience, and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into high-quality razor blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and through select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, on board to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Acquisition Marketing Team at Harry’s manages digital and offline marketing channels to acquire new customers and drive sustained, profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working, data-driven individuals, who think strategically about how to scale Harry’s paid marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, execution, and optimization of Paid Social acquisition for Harry’s (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.). You will work directly with a best-in-class Acquisition Marketing team and cross-functionally with other teams at Harry’s to identify ways to profitably grow the direct-to-consumer business.
Commitment: This is a full-time position.
- Define strategy, manage, and efficiently scale customer acquisition across Facebook, Instagram, and other Paid Social channels
- Independently perform daily bid, budget, and creative optimization while monitoring and reporting out on trends in key performance metrics
- Continually form hypotheses and test: audiences, channel-specific tactics, bidding strategies, imagery, video content, copy, product betas, and new channels
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to produce high-performing ad and landing page creative
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses and draw actionable insights from data; troubleshoot channel performance with data analysis
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools, and produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these things
- Manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Harry’s including Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Web Product, Customer Insights, Analytics, and others
This might describe you:
- 2+ years of experience in digital direct-response marketing managing paid social campaigns at a startup, ecommerce company, or digital media agency
- Intensely data driven with persistent desire to analyze and improve performance
- Critical thinker who can dive multiple levels deep to solve problems
- Skilled/experienced in Excel, Google Analytics, FB Ads Manager; working knowledge of SQL, Looker is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed in your work with a bias towards action and a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to independently prioritize time, stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to the Head of Acquisition Marketing
- A world-class Acquisition Marketing team
- Internal teams at Harry’s cross-functionally including Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Web Product, Customer Insights, Analytics, and others
- External vendors and agency partners who support across various marketing channels and tools
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.