Acquisition Marketing Principal at Via
As an Acquisition Marketing Principal you’ll rigorously develop and implement strategies for efficient customer acquisition while building an unforgettable brand.
What You’ll Do
- Establish a customer centric framework to drive customer acquisition across Via’s markets
- Use a data-driven approach to develop & implement strategies for digital and offline marketing campaigns to efficiently acquire new customers
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to optimize virality and conversions
- Lead a team of analysts, engineers, and communication specialists to execute initiatives
- Define and test analytical frameworks to evaluate performance results, create projections, and identify new growth opportunities
- Identify new channels to test and lead experimentation and exploration
- Manage integrations with third party platforms and serve as point of contact with outside agencies and consultants
Who You Are
- 4-7 years of experience in growth marketing, and/or user acquisition
- Experience with key digital marketing channels (paid social, paid search, programmatic, etc) and mobile and web analytics tools
- Passionate about consumer driven marketplaces, and excited to get things done
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key customer acquisition metrics
- Independent, strategic, and entrepreneurial - a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau is preferred
- Exceptional academic record and prior work experience in a consumer-facing business
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.