Acquisition Marketing Strategist, Paid Social at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a paid social strategist to join our Media & Acquisition team and enhance our presence across performance-driving campaigns, focusing on paid social in both domestic and international markets. We are looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented, and results-driven paid social marketer to join our collaborative team of digital marketing experts. Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous and experimental, and we are looking for team members who can maintain that balance. If you are excited by data, passionate about creative audience definitions and motivated to continuously improve-- we’d love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York and reports to the Paid Social Team Lead.
- Plan, execute, and manage large-scale paid social campaigns with customer acquisition goals
- Identify and execute strategies for moving the business forward, from the traditional to the highly experimental
- Manage relationships and contracts with our current and future paid social partners
- Track spend and performance to report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our analytics, creative, and finance teams
- 2+ years of experience with performance marketing across paid social platforms, with a strong emphasis on customer acquisition focused goals
- Proficiency in Facebook Business Manager required. Experience with other paid social platforms is also recommended (Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn).
- Deep understanding of performance tracking and ROI analysis; you are very comfortable working in Excel and building reports for measuring ad effectiveness. Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Tableau/Looker, or SQL is a plus.
- Experience with the testing methodologies supported by the paid social platforms (lift testing, A/B split testing)
- Structured thinking and communication of plans and performance
- Self-motivation and keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.