Acquisition Specialist at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Acquisition Specialist to join our Marketing team in our NYC Headquarters. This role would own the day to day execution of Talkspace’s marketing channels for acquisition, with a heavy focus on email marketing.
With strategic experience in direct response marketing, you would be contributing to, and executing on strategies focused on hitting Talkspace business objectives. We are looking for someone who is very analytical and relies heavily on data to drive optimization and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Own, optimize, and execute our email acquisition marketing aimed at driving users down the funnel at all stages to ultimately drive bottom-line subscription growth
- Deep understanding and exposure to paid acquisition channels and omni-channel marketing best practices
- Continuous evaluation of potential new vendors, with the ability to evaluate, and design effective experiments to vet success
- Provide performance reports that diagnose trends, identify potential levers, and build recommendations off of actionable insights
- 2+ years marketing experience in an acquisition-based role, preferably email-based with experience using a CDP, otherwise ESP
- Experience in executing integrated marketing funnels (paid channels, email, push)
- Experience maintaining reporting, dashboards, and analysis across different marketing channels
- A data-driven approach to decision-making, strategy, and ongoing testing in everything that you do; Looker and SQL experience a plus
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, experience working with large data sets
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and be able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.