Ad Operations Associate at Crossix
Crossix, is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. We are a rapidly growing company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies. Crossix is seeking a talented and experienced Product Management Associate to join our team in New York.
If you have a strong understanding of media and data operations, an affinity for increasing efficiency using standardized process flows, and are an entrepreneurial spirit then this is the opportunity for you! This role is uniquely positioned learn how programmatic and digital technologies converge in the rapidly changing healthcare space. The ideal candidate will be career-driven, with excellent attention to detail with an insatiable appetite to learn, and eager to join a sharp team at one of the fastest growing analytics companies.
What You’ll Do
- Support Crossix digital campaign and site tagging across our various digital flagship products
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to internal and external stakeholders including agency partners, publishers, and integrated commercial teams at Crossix
- Troubleshoot issues and discrepancies with our implementation tagging partners
- Support technical inquiries and requests from sales and client services
- Join kick off calls with clients to understand advertising specifications and discuss custom or complex executions
- Support department leadership by suggesting process improvement, innovation and efficiency across Crossix product production processes
- Provide project management support across teams
- QA media plans before and throughout campaign launch, ensuring partner specifications are met and tracking is consistent
- Coordinate media plan hand-off with client and internal teams; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
What You’ve Done
- At least 1 year of experience in digital ad serving ecosystem
- DSPs, SSPs and DoubleClick experience a plus
- Experience working with or in ad operations, account management, digital media analytics
- Experience leveraging project management systems like JIRA
- Familiarity with third-party tracking technologies
- Strong reporting. analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- High level of comfort interacting with clients and external stakeholders
- Experience working with external vendor partners coordinating across teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized with strong project management and prioritization skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.) a plus
- Interest in the Media industry and passionate about big data
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an affinity for explaining complexity through process flows, operational workflows while documenting changes
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.