Ad Operations Coordinator
Fluent is an established go-to partner amongst growth-minded marketers, creating meaningful connections between brands and consumers. Based on proprietary insights captured through engaging experiences, we provide real-world outcomes for our partners. Fluent delivers real value. For consumers this means cost savings, life improvements, entertaining and enriching experiences. For our brand partners, this means loyal & repeat customers, rather than just a one-time transaction. We collect insights which allow us to effectively build precise audiences of your ideal customers and deliver the right message, at the right time at agreed upon KPIs- all through a pay for performance model.
AD OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
We are looking for an Ad Operations Coordinator to complement the Account and Product Management teams while working creatively on both streamlining and improving Fluent’s core products internally. In this role, you will: execute campaign launches, analyze massive first-party datasets, capture audience insights, and test new product concepts to foster user engagement and maximize profitability.
You will oversee the implementation of targeting strategies for new campaigns, while also conducting analysis to improve strategies for existing campaigns. You will work cross-functionally with Tech, Product and Design on improving the user experience, while ensuring the objectives put forth by the client are met.
You should feel comfortable with numbers, and with taking on big projects crossing multiple departments.
- Analyze data for opportunities to improve quality for our advertisers
- Demonstrate a creative willingness to suggest and carry out new ideas to help evolve Fluent’s products and growing database
- Utilize Fluent’s survey platform in the execution of campaign launches, the discovery of new sales opportunities, and the development of robust user profiles
- Collaborate with Tech on the implementation of new reporting and functionality
- Surface data to relevant teams in a way that is organized and impactful
- Learn and thoroughly understand Fluent’s business objectives, including its array of product offerings, and be able to apply them internally
- Support account management in solidifying client retention rates
- Participate in campaign launches, including targeting and strategy
- Detect and troubleshoot any problems with live campaigns, such as setup issues and quality concerns
- Identify areas for growth within accounts
- Comfortable working with data and analyzing in Excel
- 1-3years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
- Naturally curious and demonstrates a willingness to learn the technical and strategy sides of the business while contributing to growing initiatives
- Microsoft Power BI, or other data visualizations software experience a plus
- Highly proactive, efficient and goal oriented
- Natural desire to make things better
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods
- BA/BS degree
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerators. We treat our employees to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best events – from our summer Scavenger Hunt to annual Field Day.
By supporting both personal and professional growth initiatives, we empower our team to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed. Fluent offers corporate She Runs It memberships and mentoring opportunities, as well as the chance to apply for a Fluent Dream Grant – a program designed to help our employees pursue their personal dreams and passions. Dedicated to serving our local communities, the Fluent team also participates in designated service days and monthly fundraising efforts.
Ranked as a Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC six years in a row, Fluent is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.