Ad Operations Manager
Reporting to our Product Operations Leader, the Ad Operations Manager will play an integral role in delivery of Crossix digital targeting and measurement products. This role with enable new customers to smoothly and rapidly measure digital campaigns across desktop, mobile, and in-app platforms. You will be an expert in digital media tagging, advertising operations, and digital ad servers, and have experience in troubleshooting and solving media tracking discrepancies. You will also communicate directly with media agencies, publishers, and ad tech partners on operational setup, ongoing monitoring, and issue resolution.
What You'll Do
What You've Done
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for digital advertising or ad-tech companies in an operations role.
- Proficiency with ad management/ad server technologies such as Doubleclick, OpenX, etc.
- Experience with programmatic DSPs, SSPs and DMP platforms
- A strong understanding of digital media; especially the role that ad ops plays and a critical point of view on the various organizational structures and working practices that can be employed to deliver success
- Experience working with various ad networks and exchanges, implementing pass-back strategies.
- Experience writing detailed technical specifications, flowcharts, and test case plans.
- Full experience with MS Office suite including Excel, PPT, Visio, Project, or equivalent.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Superb general troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Extremely organized with strong adherence to timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline (computer science or related preferred)
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.