Ads Ops at SevenFifty
Ad Operations Associate Job Listing
Working directly with the country’s largest beverage alcohol suppliers, importers and producers, SevenFifty’s Ad Operations Associate will be a part of a dynamic and growing Partnerships team to help coordinate deliverables to promote and enhance our technology. You will fulfill ad sale orders by leveraging your organizational skills through Asana, reserving and overseeing digital campaigns on Google Ad Manager, consolidating data for reporting on launched campaigns. You will work closely with the Strategic Account Manager and Business Development Manager to implement digital ads, help flesh out opportunities for future ad placements and create custom client reporting data to help drive future sales. Our newest colleague will join a dedicated, small team of passionate wine and spirits professionals who value a thoughtful and customer centric approach.
If you love digital marketing and the beverage industry, this role is for you. This person can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to the Strategic Account Manager.
Learn more below.
What you’ll do:
- Learn the ins-and-outs of the ad operations.
- Schedule, oversee, optimize, and report on digital ad campaigns on SevenFifty.
- Work closely with Account Management to establish priorities and timelines.
- Work in Asana to help manage projects and maintain organization around assets.
- Manage internal and client facing reporting.
- Leverage Google Ad Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and Looker to plan, execute, and report on ad campaigns.
- Help bring fresh ideas to the ad management process.
- Learn about the beverage alcohol industry, and the function of e-commerce in the three-tier system.
What you'll have:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, ever-changing environment where you’ll have ownership over the ad operations process.
- A curiosity and zest for learning new digital marketing platforms.
- Strong aptitude for digital ad operations.
- Excellent organization skills; can effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A “glass-half-full” mentality.
- The ability to work independently in a fully remote environment.
- A natural curiosity and ability to collaborate on multi-dimensional projects.
- A customer comes first mentality.
Useful (but not necessary):
- Google Ad Manager experience.
- Google Analytics insights.
- Aptitude with project management tools like Asana.
- Experience communicating over web-based platforms like Zoom.
- Experience utilizing CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Experience with creating presentations.
- Reporting experience.
- Wordpress experience.
What you do not need:
- Computer, phone, or equipment — we’ll provide you with a laptop and access to all necessary software services
- To commute or travel to our offices
- Beverage Industry experience
More About The Position:
~ 100% Remote
~ Full-time, 40+ Hour Position
~ Available 10am-6pm (North American Time Zones)
...80-ish people and growing fast.
...doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
...former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
...distributed; we work remotely and gather together a few times each year.
...social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
...eaters and drinkers who love to discuss food and beverage.
...changing an industry. Read more here.
Find out what it's like to work at Sevenfifty here.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- Learning opportunities (like a professional certification from WSET)
- Flexibility to work where you want, so long as you’re meeting your goals.
- Light the way: Inspire others with your vision for success.
- Open the door: Ask, listen, and empower others.
- Stir it up: Embrace experimentation and bring new ideas to life.
- Keep the glass full: Do more than what is expected, for yourself and for others.
- Respect the craft: Commit to excellence and integrity in your work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. What does that mean at SevenFifty? We:
- Give each team member an equal opportunity to develop and grow into a leadership role.
- Acknowledge our shortcomings and try to do improve our company and our industry.
- Elevate BIPOC voices in our industry publication, SevenFifty Daily.
- Do not discriminate against candidates or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
- Have regular, sometimes awkward, conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion in our employee resource group, SevenFifty Community.
- Are honest and recognize that our company isn’t as diverse as it should be. We’re trying to change that.