Compass seeks an Advertising Associate to join the NY Regional Marketing team that shapes all of our agents’ marketing and branding projects in the NY Region, from concepts and design to regional and national advertising. At Compass our agents are our brand and vice versa. When their marketing excels, our company does too. The marketing team provides vital account services and strategy to our agents to help their marketing and advertising efforts be the best they can be!
You will work closely with the Regional Marketing Director to execute and track advertising opportunities and campaigns for the region on behalf of the brand and our agents. You will collaborate with the industry’s best in-house marketing & creative team. You will work will with key external vendors and publications to execute a wide variety of advertising initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
At Compass You Will:
- Develop and execute advertising plans in collaboration with the Associate Marketing Managers and the regional Marketing Director.
- Work with local publications and vendors to negotiate rates that optimize regional budgets.
- Manage key operational activities including media plans, timelines and process coordination across markets.
- Provide creative and strategic recommendations for new paid media opportunities and agent offerings in New York markets.
- Track and manage all incoming advertising requests from agents marketing team
- Track total spend by publication and agent contribution, and work with Finance to ensure invoicing and billing is properly tracked and processed
- Assist Marketing Director with developing Advertising best practices, policies, and processes and sharing best practices.
- Work with regional Traffic Coordinator on campaign timing and material deadlines to ensure Creative and Design are properly accounted for and aware of campaign timelines.
- Track and organize all advertising campaign materials across multiple channels and be the main source for all advertising collateral needs.
- Support the marketing & creative department by sourcing real estate editorial on market trends, tracking and reporting on campaign results, offering new advertising opportunities, and new product information.
- Assist with developing key target demographics, and desired reach and circulation goals.
- Document and showcase (recaps) advertising campaigns (brand and agent) in order to ensure the initiatives are shared across the company.
Experience We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of 5+ year of media experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Support mindset
- Execution oriented
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects
- Ability to work independently on projects in area of expertise
- Ability to provide nuanced insights and add value to work product
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.