Advertising Operations Associate - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:42 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 25, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Crossix, is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. We are a rapidly growing company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies. Crossix is seeking a talented and experienced Advertising Operations Associate to join our team in New York.
If you have a strong understanding of media and data operations, an affinity for increasing efficiency using standardized process flows, and are an entrepreneurial spirit then this is the opportunity for you! This role is uniquely positioned to learn how programmatic and digital technologies converge in the rapidly changing healthcare space. The ideal candidate will be career-driven, with excellent attention to detail with an insatiable appetite to learn, and eager to join a sharp team at one of the fastest-growing analytics companies.
What You'll Do
- Support Crossix digital campaign and site tagging across our various digital flagship products
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to internal and external stakeholders including agency partners, publishers, and integrated commercial teams at Crossix
- Troubleshoot issues and discrepancies with our implementation tagging partners
- Support technical inquiries and requests from sales and client services
- Join kick-off calls with clients to understand advertising specifications and discuss custom or complex executions
- Support department leadership by suggesting process improvement, innovation, and efficiency across Crossix product production processes
- Provide project management support across teams
- QA media plans before and throughout campaign launch, ensuring partner specifications are met and tracking is consistent
- Coordinate media plan hand-off with the client and internal teams; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
What You've Done
- 1 + years of experience in digital ad serving ecosystem
- DSPs, SSPs, and DoubleClick experience a plus
- Experience working with or in ad operations, account management, digital media analytics
- Experience leveraging project management systems like JIRA
- Familiarity with third-party tracking technologies
- Strong reporting. analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- High level of comfort interacting with clients and external stakeholders
- Experience working with external vendor partners coordinating across teams
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with strong project management and prioritization skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.) a plus
- Interest in the Media industry and passion for big data
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an affinity for explaining complexity through process flows, operational workflows while documenting changes
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!