Affiliate Marketing Manager at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission:
We’re building a world-class Growth Marketing team at Zocdoc. In this role, you will fully own the patient affiliate program and scale it to a multi-million dollar program.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining, leading, growing, and executing our affiliate program which includes management of existing partnerships, recruiting new partners, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting KPIs, working cross-functionally across different teams, and setting the strategic direction for the program. The ideal candidate has a track record of scaling and managing programs end to end which includes tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, and automation. This role will be reporting into the Senior Manager of Acquisition.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Eager to own and grow an affiliate program into a multimillion dollar channel
- Can make good and timely decisions relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Enjoy using data and analytics to solve business problems and find opportunities
- Resilient and adaptable, not afraid of hard work or failure
Your day to day is…
- Grow the affiliate marketing channel into a multimillion dollar program, meeting or beating targets set
- Recruit, onboard, and maintain affiliate partnerships
- Build out necessary measurement, forecasting, tracking process and infrastructure
- Collaborate with stakeholders like marketing analytics, product, and engineering to expand and optimize program potential
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4 year bachelor degree required preferably in a business or analytical focus
- 4+ years of demonstrated and progressive success in an affiliate marketing role from partner recruitment to significantly scaling up sales through affiliates. Affiliate marketing experience is a must
- Account management experience is a must
- Strong familiarity with affiliate marketing platforms like Partnerstack, Impact, Partnerize, CJ, Rakuten, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.