Affiliate Marketing Manager at Meetup
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will transform and scale our customer (B2B and B2C) acquisition through our Affiliate channel. Working within the Marketing Acquisition team, you will play a critical role in the scaling of one of our core marketing channels. This role will lead all affiliate campaigns through from concept to execution and reporting.
Key Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to the following):
- Help Recruit, Manage and build strong partnerships with publishers in the Meetup affiliate program
- Be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the affiliate channel; updating publishers on new product features, user stories (content pieces), promotions, creative assets, etc.
- Launch, manage and maintain all content and promotions for this channel
- Research, develop and build outreach strategies; exploring growth with new marketing platforms and partners
- Help launch and grow our publisher portfolio to capitalize on more upper-funnel traffic
- Source paid placement opportunities and evaluate potential to maximize ROI
- Regularly report on performance & leverage insights to drive go-forward strategy
- Lead the communication of new opportunities to internal stakeholders to drive towards budget targets and performance goals within the organization
- Recommend new platforms, tactics and strategies to help us stand out in the affiliate space
- Challenge the norm and find ways to innovate the channel
- 5+ years managing an e-commerce affiliate program
- Thorough knowledge of the affiliate landscape & key publishers in the space
- Experience in growing new customer acquisition is a must (ideally B2B and B2C)
- Ability to identify issues & problem solve effectively and independently
- Highly organized and an expert at multitasking
- Great communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Results-driven and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Analytical in nature and exceptional at optimizing day-to-day performance
- A team player and eager to be part of an exciting, mission driven business
Success in this role means you will:
- Launch and develop the affiliate channel to drive 10%+ of new customers
- Create processes and procedures that ensure channel optimization
- Recruit and nurture publishers and partners to drive customer growth and incremental revenue
- Be an internal subject matter expert on affiliate marketing
If your experience fits some but not all of what’s listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?