Agent Team - Marketing Lead - Brooklyn
As Marketing Lead, your expertise lies in your flexibility, creativity, and execution abilities in a fast-paced environment. You constantly think of ways to improve the marketing capability of the team and create compelling stories for the listings your team represents. You will provide vital account services and marketing strategy support for a high performing team of agents. You will implement efficient processes for the team’s marketing efforts and own new strategies to continue to push the team’s sales.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Marketing Lead Will:
- Evaluate key areas of responsibility and implement marketing improvements, working with the team to identify and execute best practices in structuring an efficient workflow
- Create branded marketing and advertising print collateral
- Create custom pitch packages to help secure new listings
- Work closely and effectively with the team to implement new marketing strategies
- Advise on advertising and marketing budgeting and spend for the team
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing experience
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Google Suite and MailChimp
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc)
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand is a plus
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.