Greater NYC Area
The Partners team is responsible for finding new partners and managing existing partners. Finding new partners allows Talkwalker to target new verticals (consulting, IT integrator, Media Monitoring, Software Vendors) with complementary product or services offerings. Partner management consists of organizing many activities such as sales presentation, lunch & learn, education, value proposition positioning, analysis of the performance of the partnership, reporting & defining co-marketing activities.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Build executive level relationships with the top social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Weibo etc.) by each major region (USA, EMEA, APAC etc.)
- Manage relationships with each social media network. This includes recurrent meeting with Social Media Networks to share technical roadmaps and ensure that Talkwalker’s strategy is fully aligned with Social Media Network strategy
- Maintain & document relationship protocols with each Social Media Networks, this includes (communication activities, event & marketing activities, legal, compliance and operational documentation, etc.)
- Build relationships that drive the day to day mutual opportunities to grow the partnership with Social Media Networks
- Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Participate in our overall Product Strategy
- Work in close collaboration with VP of Product and Founders
- You will be based in the New York City office, and are willing to travel 25% of the time (1 week per month to our HQ in Luxembourg).
- Other duties as assigned
- You have an existing network in the Social Network industry
- You have proven records in building and managing relationship with data suppliers
- You are fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- You are self-motivated, focused, well-organized and like to get things done
- You have gained 5 years of experience in Business/IT Consulting, Business Development or Software Sales
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com
Read Full Job Description