Analyst, Ad Operations at Peloton
The Ad Operations Analyst will play a vital role in impacting Peloton’s digital marketing program. The role is the backbone for Peloton’s cross-channel campaigns. You will ensure flawless campaign launches, define standards and processes with peers in the media team, and contribute to Peloton’s success. You will also have a deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, including digital trends, data privacy regulations, and comfort operating in multiple ad tech platforms.
- Implement and validate pixels and tags for media event tracking
- Manage media trafficking by scheduling and maintaining ad tags and placements
- Activate audience segments via data onboarders, DMPs or CDPs (e.g. Liveramp, Simon)
- QA and timely troubleshooting of ad serving technical issues, placements, tagging, and floodlights to ensure proper tracking
- Establish a best-practice ad operations framework across pre-launch, mid-flight and post-campaign to improve operations workflow
- Maintain GDPR and CCPA compliance across media tracking, tagging and audience onboarding
- Bring enthusiasm and expertise to the ad operations role
- 2+ years digital media experience either agency side or within the digital industry (inclusive of DSPs, ad serving companies, etc.), trafficking large-scale paid media campaigns
- Deep familiarity with ad serving (e.g. DCM)
- Deep familiarity with media event tagging and attribution, including tag managers (GTM, Floodlight tags)
- Hands on experience with DSP’s (e.g. DV360, TTD, Oath) from a trafficking perspective.
- Experience with Private inventory deal setup in DSPs (PMPs, DealIDs, etc)
- Deep familiarity with ad tech landscape across DSPs, ad servers, programmatic vendors, and analytics tools from an AdOps perspective (DV360, DCM, TTD)
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of DCO with experience trafficking dynamic creatives (Jivox, Flashtalking etc)
- Deep understanding of GDPR and CCPA with regards to data privacy implementations (Do not track lists, consent management platforms, OneTrust etc)
- Expected to understand marketing technology across internal data warehouses, Liveramp, and other data onboarders
- Experience with third-party brand safety providers (IAS, MOAT, DV)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Eager to be a team player with a positive attitude
- Familiarity working with media buyers/traders
- Familiarity with DCM, DV360, TTD, GTM. (Oath is a plus).
- Familiarity with location, device graph, identity resolution solutions
- Hands on trading experience with DSP’s (DV360, TTD, Oath)
- Experience supporting global campaigns and respective cross functional teams
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.