Associate, B2B Marketing
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The Associate of B2B Marketing, Corporate, will be responsible for planning and executing CRM programs that support the growth of Grubhub’s business offerings to workplace diners (Grubhub for Work, Seamless Corporate). Key areas of focus include triggered digital communication (email, in-product messaging), marketing to different industry and business types, timely/branded promotional campaigns aimed at driving order behavior among the existing customer base. This role reports to the Senior Manager, B2B Marketing - Corporate.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, experienced, and creative self-starter who is passionate about marketing with a desire to make an immediate impact on a rapidly-expanding area of the company’s business. He/she must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead the corporate CRM strategy from campaign development to execution, analytical measurement and optimization.
- Conceptualize, build and execute integrated marketing programs that aim to capture enterprise leads and grow our corporate brand in target markets
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, sales materials, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces
- Support our Sales and Account Management team with materials and campaigns that enable them to better represent our brand and improve their effectiveness
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, marketing, IT and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our corporate customers
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in marketing (ideally channel marketing like CRM, email, direct mail, webinars, events, etc.)
- Experience in marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Passion for B2B a huge plus
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our midtown offices
- Experience with CRM (Marketo and Salesforce is a big plus) and executing triggered strategy and A/B experiments
- Comfortable in various email marketing platforms (both internal and external)
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills in analyzing web, email and campaign metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.