Associate Campaign Manager at Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”About the Job
The Associate Campaign Manager is a pivotal role connecting multiple aspects of the business, and will primarily focus on organizing, project managing and implementing cross-functional promotional campaigns.This role will own and oversee the execution of all promo campaigns at RTR, ensuring that projects are resourced, tracked and delivered on time, including funneling preliminary promotional requests, identifying schedule/timing/scope of each campaign, coordinating with cross-functional team members, generating codes in the promo engine, running promo code QAs, overseeing promo takedown and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to deliver a campaign readout at the end of each campaign. The Associate Campaign Manager will be responsible for the creation, management and tracking of promotional codes and will enable our Revenue and Marketing & Creative teams by bringing project and resource management to a fast-paced working environment. To be most effective in this role, you must be highly collaborative, detail-oriented, tech savvy, results-driven and flexible in your ability to implement pivotal workflow processes to a fast-paced environment. This role sits in the Revenue team and reports directly into the Sr. Manager of Revenue Growth. What You'll Do
- Own the back-end creation of promo codes in the promo engine; set up, manage and QA all promo codes; maintain a promo code library and conduct regular promo code audits in partnership with our Financial Accounting team to ensure compliance.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Revenue Growth and other key stakeholders in the Revenue team to develop promotional campaign briefs.
- Partner with our Marketing & Creative Project Manager and other cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to execute promotional campaigns.
- Provide technical expertise / troubleshoot & triage all technical issues relating to promo codes.
- Manage concurrent projects, ticketing, developing timelines with key milestones and deliverables.
- Once launched, oversee promo campaigns to ensure smooth execution and achievement of business objectives. Own promo takedown across relevant channels.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to deliver promo campaign readouts and share campaign performance results with the leadership team at the end of each promo campaign.
- Continuously evaluate and communicate the status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, manage expectations as needed.
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional alignment and momentum; facilitate collaboration and connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs
- 2+ years work experience, preferably in project management; CMS experience is a plus
- Familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven environments
- Tech savvy; interested in learning about and using internal engineering tools
- Familiarity with Jira is a plus
- Detail-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrated experience setting up / optimizing processes aimed at improving workflow
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships
- Highly collaborative self-starter
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.